3. Crysis

4. Metro 2033

5. Far cry 2

What are yours?

Edited by bobesko

-STALKER series

-TES series all the way from no 1 spin offs included

-Fallout series

-Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 (3 is a worthless POS)

-Diablo series

-Torchlight

-Dragon Age: Origins

-Grim Fandango (think I spelt it right, from the 90s a must play :D )

Edit: missed the point was too tiered this morning.

Top three all have extensive graphical mods with TES taking the cake with Morrowind.

Morrowind overhaul 2 is on its way and will include even more mods than its previous releases. The very large part of them being entirely graphical to the point where it looks (provided you have enough gpu power) better than Oblivion modded and even Skyrim with 2k hd textures.

If you want to run Morrowind heavily modded get top of the line cards technically many would argue the engine is broke and wrong because it loads everything regardless of whether or not it behind you or behind a building mountain whatever so if you force the distant rad of multiple cells you will want a bit of vram. I want 7970 cf just to keep modding the game atm my sli 560s have hit there limit.

Edited by Stonerboy779

Probably

- Metro

- BF3

- Hard Reset ...being an Indie game it impresses me

Far Cry 2 and Crysis let me down. I was more impressed with how SC2 looked compared to my expectations tbh. Though in fairness I don't have the texture mods. Actually Skyrim impressed me more so on the character side because most games have HORRIBLE characters. (BF3, Dragon Age, anything by EA, etc.)

I loved the STALKER games, but I didn't have any luck with the far too glitchy :(

As for Fallout it's a toss-up between that and TES which are my favorite games of all time. I haven't had a chance to try any graphical mods for Fallout, but when I get to gaming on my new build with the HD 7990 or GTX 790, rest assured I will get all the graphic mods I can! :D

I don't know about best looking but some of the games with graphics I found most enjoyable are probably:

Trine

Audiosurf

Beyond Good & Evil

Overlord

Portal

Fable

Hydrophobia Prophecy

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Plants vs Zombies

Dungeon Defenders

Sanctum

Dead Island

Bastion

Saints Row

Just to name a few... these are the games I think look the best though. I like games with some color in them, too many games with super graphics are wasted with dulled colors that look like they have a coat of mud on them. I mean games like Crysis or Metro don't look bad but they aren't really visually stimulating either.