The EvilAlex

Monitor shuts down...

you have to try with another psu, and if is not working then you have to try with another gpu ( from a friend or something)

Isn't there another way to do this besides changing components? Changing the spu back and forth would really suck, and there's no one I know that even has above 500w spu.

Do you know anyone with a multimeter? They could check your voltages to confirm what you're seeing in the BIOS.

Where do you live? Any Radioshack nearby? You could probably pick one up for < $20.

Maybe I should just take the gpu first and take it to the repaire shop, and test it. If its not working then I need a new gpu, if not, then it's the spu.

Edited by The EvilAlex

Guys...... You are all jumping the gun. Start easy first. You all pros and nobody mentioned this.

Start the system in safe mode and see if the problem continues. If not run driversweep and update the drivers.

Edited by Drdeath

Guys...... You are all jumping the gun. Start easy first. You all pros and nobody mentioned this.

Start the system in safe mode and see if the problem continues. If not run driversweep and update the drivers.

He already re-installed windows. If there were a driver issue, it would have been resolved. Plus it isn't like this problem appeared a day after he installed the video card, it sounds like this problem appeared out of no where after having the system working for a while.

@ The OP: I agree with everyone that it is the PSU. The only reason I have my doubts is because it is a corsair PSU. Have you tried calling customer support from corsair and maybe get an RMA?

@ The OP: I agree with everyone that it is the PSU. The only reason I have my doubts is because it is a corsair PSU. Have you tried calling customer support from corsair and maybe get an RMA?

Seconded. May be RMA is the only solution.