Sign in to follow this  
htaed

comcast vs u-verse

So later this month im switching from comcast to u-verse iys a ton cheaper im getting tv internet and phone anyone have u-verse and know is the internet speeds just as good and is the tv just as good? I have 30 days to cancel after install. Just wanting to see if anyones tried both and see what you think.

My friend used to install it. He said it had really bad internet speeds so I would stay away.

Well i signed up for the 18mb service. Like i said i got 30 days to try it. From what i heard internet was better i heard comcast bandwith is shared throughout your neighborhood unlike att.

I have the 12 Mbit service and aside from a single 2-hour interruption of service about a month after I started it (last August) it's been absolutely perfect. No dropouts, no slowdowns, and 100% of my rated bandwidth whenever I need it. Ping and upload speeds are spot-on as well.

I'd definitely take it over Comcast.

I have the 12 Mbit service and aside from a single 2-hour interruption of service about a month after I started it (last August) it's been absolutely perfect. No dropouts, no slowdowns, and 100% of my rated bandwidth whenever I need it. Ping and upload speeds are spot-on as well.

I'd definitely take it over Comcast.

Agreed.

I've had the 12 Mbit service for 2 years now, and I've lost connection under 5 times. The customer service is pretty good as well, they're pretty quick to send a truck to your house if you yell on the phone lol. Comcast just tells you to . off and find another ISP.

cool well im glad to hear 2 out of 3 people like it comcast ive had nothing but issues. not to mention for the same stuff u-verse is $100 cheaper. im hoping i like it.

Just be aware now your going to be dealing with AT&T and their customer service sucks.

Just be aware now your going to be dealing with AT&T and their customer service sucks.

They've been awesome with me.