Black64

Why I like OCC

So I am a member of about 3 fourms online and I have to say I like OCC the best. I joined Audiworld.com because my dad has been a long time member and I like Audi's. But as you can see It's nothing like OCC. Link to my thread Sometimes fourms like this make me wonder where the mods are at, but I don't even think there is any. :lol: But it is the internet, so what do you expect? :teehee: Glad I joined OCC! :biggrin:

HAHA!

Didn't realize those trolls really existed anymore since i joined here. glad to be reminded!

:google::evilgrin:

I don't think i'd want to take advice from someone that says "holy monkey balls" anyways. lol

As much as I love OCC, it does have it's fair share of those kind of people as well. :lol:

But at least those kind of people on here are funny about it! :P

But at least those kind of people on here are funny about it! :P

+1 Thats true.

Anyone want some SODA?

I saw this in another thread, I don't get it, did I miss something? I hate missing stuff... it's why I never blink during TV shows and end up crying at the end. :(

I saw this in another thread, I don't get it, did I miss something? I hate missing stuff... it's why I never blink during TV shows and end up crying at the end. :(

Lol, you did miss out, and sadly I can't tell you what you missed, an admin modded it out, so it is forbidden.