• No

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: I guess that's a resounding yes. It's packed. :D

Anyone on staff - you're required to take a picture or two of her wearing it if you see her in it. :P

I'll try to snap a picture of her in it in some compromising way, don't you worry ;).

But on a serious note, looks like that's close to OCC Blue color, so :thumbsup: here.

Well it's closer to purple than blue...blame my camera phone on that one. I guess it's pretty close to "OCC Blue" since it has a tinge of purple in it. :lol:

Either way - someone make sure she wears it to something! :biggrin:

I'll try to snap a picture of her in it in some compromising way, don't you worry ;).
Sorry the creepy photo taking poition is already taken by Bosco.

:ph34r:

But on a serious note, looks like that's close to OCC Blue color, so :thumbsup: here.

Well it's closer to purple than blue...blame my camera phone on that one.
Blue?

That's definitely purple.

:P

Sorry the creepy photo taking poition is already taken by Bosco.

:ph34r:

Blue?

That's definitely purple.

:P

Using an eyedropper on her boob, it yields #2B256D....that's a shade of blue :P. And I said "close", not exact :P

As for the first part of your post...that's for random people. I have no problem snapping compromising photos of OCCers. Some of those don't get shared publicly though :whistling:

God no. I am not saying it doesn't look nice, because it does. But with the amount of walking you are going to be doing, I couldn't imagine a comfortable pair of shoes you could match with the dress. I was there last year and it is non stop walking from event to event. I would still bring it, but only wear it to a party after the days events have been covered.

God no. I am not saying it doesn't look nice, because it does. But with the amount of walking you are going to be doing, I couldn't imagine a comfortable pair of shoes you could match with the dress. I was there last year and it is non stop walking from event to event. I would still bring it, but only wear it to a party after the days events have been covered.

haha the intention was for a party...lol. I've learned my lessons in wearing heels too long...nothing like bloody feet to keep you from doing that too many times

haha the intention was for a party...lol. I've learned my lessons in wearing heels too long...nothing like bloody feet to keep you from doing that too many times

Well, in that case I'll be changing my vote. :thumbsup:

Also, have fun !

Using an eyedropper on her boob, it yields #2B256D....that's a shade of blue :P. And I said "close", not exact :P

As for the first part of your post...that's for random people. I have no problem snapping compromising photos of OCCers. Some of those don't get shared publicly though :whistling:

Interesting place to check the color on :evilgrin: