Quality custom painting?

Anyone know of a reliable place to send a case for a custom paintjob? I'm thinking graphics, probably based around Diablo III or Star Wars: TOR.

Anyone know of a reliable place to send a case for a custom paintjob? I'm thinking graphics, probably based around Diablo III or Star Wars: TOR.

Mnpctech. They do a fantastic job and most of their stuff is meant for the show room. However, that could mean you might end up paying a small fortune. You probably would have been better off asking mod stores to build you a case rather than buying that 650D that I know you have and asking them to paint it. Shoot them an email though and see how much it would cost. They will probably be much more inclined to help you out penny wise if you tell them they get to pick the design ;)

Or you could man up and do it yourself.....after practicing of course ;)

Out of curiosity, why did you get the 650D if you knew you wanted a paint job? Something like a Bitfenix, Lian Li, or an Antec case would have been a lot easier. :huh:

I would get a wrap or decals made at a sign shop. Or if you want paint go to a skilled auto body shop. But I would get a wrap made, it would look the best for cheap.

:withstupid:

This would be the best solution IMHO. But if its painting you want then get with mnpctech. They do wonderful work.

Or you could man up and do it yourself.....after practicing of course ;)

Out of curiosity, why did you get the 650D if you knew you wanted a paint job? Something like a Bitfenix, Lian Li, or an Antec case would have been a lot easier. :huh:

I didn't actually know for sure that I wanted a paint job. Depending on the monetary requirements, I may not do that anyway. I used to mod and paint cases myself, but I don't have the time or space to do it anymore. Also, I want some actual graphics this time, not just a slick color job (which I could do).

Thanks for the replies!