Amazon free shipping

Phil

Can you even do anything with those numbers? I thought all you can do is track a package?

Not much possibly something if you knew some more details bout Phil.

Anyway this prompted me to go check my tracking order. Bought some decks of cards from the states on the 28th Dec

Carrier: United States Postal Service

Info: Your item was processed through our CHICAGO, IL 60666 facility on December 31, 2011 at 8:41 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

And nothing it was processed through their facility does this mean they've already sent it on to aus and I am waiting on stupid Australia Post or is it still in the states even now 10days after the order?

Shiit missed this bit before

Intl First class and Intl Priority mail services are not guaranteed and can take up to 6-8 weeks. However, WE USUALLY SEE DELIVERY TIMES take about 1-2 weeks for delivery for First Class International, but our mean lawyer makes us say 6-8 weeks just in case. All duties and taxes are to be paid by you, we are not responsible for these fees, sorry!!

Haha well looks like my package may arrive in a few days do maybe late fen early April :D

Oh well in for a wait that's a little longer than yours Phil :)

It's because USPS and the likes don't work on New Years Eve and New Years Day. :lol: But I don't know why they shipped it to a facility in a different state. Maybe because the New Years festivities got the better of them? Who knows?

Edited by PremiumAcc

I don't get why it went from your town to Maine. Shouldn't they have seen that hey, you know, this package is in the same town as us, so lets deliver it?

That would require common sense , a tall order for any government agency.