What is the best software you have used?

Black64

I'd like to mention a few that haven't been mentioned yet.

Virtual CloneDrive - FREE - It'll mount ISO images and other disk images and your computer won't know the difference between them and an actual CD\DVD.

BandiCam - It's not free, but it's the best video game/software recording tool I have used to date. It kicks the crap out of Fraps because it encodes the videos as it records. The files are 1/8th the size of the files you get with Fraps at it's highest setting, 1080p 60FPS at 100 quality, with almost no noticeable difference in quality(especially after uploading to YouTube).

FIleZilla - FREE - A great FTP tool.

PowerDirector 10 - So not free, but at $100 bucks, it's easily the best bang for your dollar when it comes to semi-professional video editing software. It does circles around Windows Movie Maker, but don't expect Premier Pro like tools.

XXClone - FREE - A great tool for cloning hard-drives and if you clone your C:\ drive you can make it bootable.

Edited by ahamling27

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My teacher told me this link that he regularly use for his clients. Its free software and are very useful. Most of you recommend software are in here for you click the link to download from

http://www.filehippo.com/

A bit late in replying.

Filehippo is good, but why not you download it from the product website itself?

• 1 month later...