Sign in to follow this  
NikoDG

Posting Pictures

Hey, I've been trying to post pictures for my ongoing build log, but the site will only let me post six or so before I run out of space, then if I delete one from before to make space that picture is deleted from any post it was in prior to this. So my question is how do I post more pics without deleting older ones?

You could also downsize the imgs before you post them. That will save a lot of space.

I post the embed codes from my flickr account for pics nd that way it posts a downsized image so as not to kill people with slow internet and then if people want they can open it up and view it larger. Same goes for image shack, photo bucket ect

Edit: or do the recommended thing and become a donated member you get more pic storage, more mail storage and I cant remember but from one of the tiers access to an "anything goes" forum

Edited by Stonerboy779

Oh, lol, I'll probably donate after I get my new credit card then, my old one got deactivated cause they thought someone had stolen it when I bought my computer online, rofl.

I post the embed codes from my flickr account for pics nd that way it posts a downsized image so as not to kill people with slow internet and then if people want they can open it up and view it larger. Same goes for image shack, photo bucket ect

You could actually just downsize it before uploading.

You could actually just downsize it before uploading.

Not a chance :D

As I said you can still open it up and view it at its original size. Its just nice that when it embeds it defaults to the medium size (cant remember the dimensions) which even on small 1336x720 screens isnt oversized in the post.

Then clicking opens up the full 14mp pics I will be uploading to flickr :evilgrin:

Not a chance :D

As I said you can still open it up and view it at its original size. Its just nice that when it embeds it defaults to the medium size (cant remember the dimensions) which even on small 1336x720 screens isnt oversized in the post.

Then clicking opens up the full 14mp pics I will be uploading to flickr :evilgrin:

14? I will make your internet beg for mercy, with 16mp uncompressed RAW images! :evilgrin:

The problem with that is whether flickr just downsizes the image for posting or actually saves it at a smaller size, if it is just downsized at posting then the whole image still has to be loaded and you have not lessened the strain on the internet connection.