2012: Post your ride!

Stonerboy779

• 1 month later...

With any luck I'll have my car back next week...so I'll post something then. Hopefully the shop won't screw anything up. :lol:

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Technically this thread should be for bicycles, motorcycles, horse etc. You guys got it all wrong...

I'm looking to buy a honda cb 900 f from 1979. (Picture is just the model. The color is different.)

Hoping to turn it into something like this

Edited by Ecofriendly

post-72615-0-92079000-1333234000_thumb.jpg

Still rolling in the tiger...with Waco's Cobalt out of commission, this is all we have. haha.

Just sound proofed it up a bit to lose so of the obnoxious road noise and working on rewiring my speaker setup. :D Yay for having Waco around for all this -- :cheers:

post-72615-0-92079000-1333234000_thumb.jpg

Still rolling in the tiger...with Waco's Cobalt out of commission, this is all we have. haha.

Just sound proofed it up a bit to lose so of the obnoxious road noise and working on rewiring my speaker setup. :D Yay for having Waco around for all this -- :cheers:

Speakers, headunit and amps? Details please :D

Tar or mats and obviously his wrists aren't that bad if he can do this work.

Speakers, headunit and amps? Details please :D

Tar or mats and obviously his wrists aren't that bad if he can do this work.

haha. I actually got to do a lot since his wrists are still bothering him pretty bad. Felt kinda bad about how much he couldn't actually do. He was sideline guy this time. haha

Soundproofing was on the low cost end, so actually just carpet padding (the foam kind). Actually does work pretty well. As hollow sounding as my car was even a little damper makes it sound quiet. :lol:

Just have an old kenwood headunit that can play stuff from USB or CD or whatever...a couple door speakers, the stock sub from when Waco upgraded the Cobalt and two other rear speakers from Christmas a couple years ago. Nothing too incredibly fancy, just adding in an amp to actually power all if it together. :P

Carpet underlay is surprisingly good for sounddeadening. Lightweight and cheap compared to of the shelf deadening materials just not so good at cutting the panel vibration/flex from powerful sound gear :lol:

Hope you got all the speakers in phase :P

Carpet underlay is surprisingly good for sounddeadening. Lightweight and cheap compared to of the shelf deadening materials just not so good at cutting the panel vibration/flex from powerful sound gear :lol:

Her car isn't set up quite so crazily as my old Lumina was...I miss my 140 dB full range setup. :lol: