2012: Post your ride!

Stonerboy779

I'll join in with my blacked out pony as well. All the black on my car was done by myself.

20120805_133128.jpg

20120805_200055.jpg

There are more pics but I know I've posted them somewhere else already so I won't post them again.

• 4 weeks later...

From Dubbo eh? I used to work near Gulong on a farm ;) And yes, we drive on the right side... get it, the 'right' side... Ohh I'm such a joker :lol:

Ha ha! I wish the world would decide to make a single driver position. It would be cheaper for car makers and they could make all models available in all countries. Of course, they probably wouldn't pass on the savings.

We could then have real muscle cars again. Although the Holden and Ford V8s can do 250 KPH speed controlled. Bit fast for family cars, but there you are, aye?

The NSW central west was looking good this season, but lack of rain has made it a bit dry now.

Regards from C.............

Edited by Cespenar

What's wrong with a fast family car? My brother and I were never late to school in the GTI (stage 1 chip, fun car). :lol:

And im never late to school in my 4 cylinder 85 Nissan rust bucket. Its the driver. And on that topic i will finally post my ride.
post-72422-0-41511700-1350414704_thumb.jpg

5 spd 85 nissan 720 sport 212,xxx miles, 16-17mpg

Sorry the pic is so lousy, i can't find the cable to hook my phone to the pc. Edited by SpeedCrazy
  • Like 1

And im never late to school in my 4 cylinder 85 Nissan rust bucket. Its the driver. And on that topic i will finally post my ride.

post-72422-0-41511700-1350414704_thumb.jpg

5 spd 85 nissan 720 sport 212,xxx miles, 18mp

Sorry the pic is so lousy, i can't find the cable to hook my phone to the pc.

I bet you won't be making up lost time if you leave home late in it though. :lol: I love the paint, by the way.

I bet you won't be making up lost time if you leave home late in it though. :lol: I love the paint, by the way.

Thats true, but thats why i said its the driver, i am early rather than late most of the time. Yes i rather enjoy the paint job too(it was painted already when i bought it, it has grown on me).