2012: Post your ride!

Stonerboy779

Oh come on, there's gotta be some other guys on here that have become addicted to spanners and engine noise aka car people?

Right here, however more addicted to the heavily custom sound but..... No car atm and won't get one for a while due to public transport being best way into uni.

Current car I use is dads and I just finished changing over an alternator, the battery the alternator took with it, fuel tank nearly the entire interior although the exterior is still a messed up dented old 95 vr commodore pos.

However I will worklog my new car just need to find it, havefunds but no one is selling anything decent at a good price everything is sitting a couple grand above where it should :-/

Trust fund baby. :lol:

I had a friend who had a trust fund but he blew it on junk. I don't know how you can blow 20 grand in a year but he managed to do it.

Is that a typo? 20 grand isn't a lot of money to spend in a year.

Here is my 2010 Corolla the day I drove it home from the dealer, August 2010 I believe.

39895_658209745475_24411366_36866720_913256_n.jpg

Here is my 2010 Corolla the day I drove it home from the dealer, August 2010 I believe.

post-6824-0-31797300-1327869840_thumb.jpg

For an average American I would consider 20 grand a year quite a lot of money to just spend on toys...

Edited by greengiant912

For an average American I would consider 20 grand a year quite a lot of money to just spend on toys...
I don't know (or know of) anyone who just has $20K to blow on stuff.

Sure $20K financed when you absolutely need a new car or something, but $20K to many millions of Americans is like a crap load of money to just have that isn't immediately going towards payments and/or living expense.

I don't know (or know of) anyone who just has $20K to blow on stuff.

Sure $20K financed when you absolutely need a new car or something, but $20K to many millions of Americans is like a crap load of money to just have that isn't immediately going towards payments and/or living expense.

Yes... $20,000 is a lot to Americans... Thank God I'm Canadian... Muahahaha :lol:

Being stuck in a wheelchair makes little cars a bad idea for me. My truck will haul me and four others, and all of our stuff wherever we need to be. (within reason)

With XM Sat Radio and Kenwood Stereo my music is covered. The only mods are to the Intake, Exhaust, and Differentials. (true 4X4 now)

it's a pleasure to drive.

Heavy-Metal.JPG

My new company truck without its tool box head ache rack and possibly grill guard and bed liner will take another pic after its fixed up

This is a 2009 Chevy 1500 Texas edition with 20" wheels chrome door handles and basic black interior

2009 chevy.jpg