2012: Post your ride!

Stonerboy779

You want to really piss the fanboys off put a Honda motor in it with a fart can exhaust. :lol:

Reminds me of tokyo drift when they put the skyline motor in the mustang :lol: that was the weirdest widely viewed swap I've seen.

That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen! Think of how much of a muppet you look with one of those in your car!

Agreed. That is the most hideous thing I have seen possible to do to your gear stick.

It's comfortable as hell and works just dandy.

"works" ? And a normal shifter dosent?

A bright pink bunny on the hood works to keep it from rusting too...doesn't mean I want one. :lol:

That's the most retarded analogy I've ever heard.

Agreed. That is the most hideous thing I have seen possible to do to your gear stick.

"works" ? And a normal shifter dosent?

Pistol grip is more comfortable than the stock round shifter (which the previous owner replaced with a $15 autozone one), and shifts a lot more accurately. I've missed maybe 3 gears in the whole time I've used it with the pistol grip. However, I will give some credit to the amazing MGW short throw shifter that I put in.

Pistol grip is more comfortable than the stock round shifter (which the previous owner replaced with a $15 autozone one), and shifts a lot more accurately. I've missed maybe 3 gears in the whole time I've used it with the pistol grip. However, I will give some credit to the amazing MGW short throw shifter that I put in.

Shift knob should make like 0 difference lol. Thats like saying a certain pencil can make you write better and with less typos :teehee:

Shift knob should make like 0 difference lol. Thats like saying a certain pencil can make you write better and with less typos :teehee:

Holding your pencil a certain way makes your handwriting not look like crap.