2012: Post your ride!

Stonerboy779

I have to agree on the rims unfortunately. They just don't do the Audi justice. But the car itself is real nice to drive. Please don't tell me it's with automatic gear! It would be such a shame!

He's from Florida, I can assure you its an auto lol.

here's what my new baby is going to look like, ordered her back on april 6th. Shes on a train from washington state so i get to pick her up next week :woo: .

Ordered a drak gray metalic WRX limited. Have things setup to take her to stage 2 this winter

0217familywrx4d1-0a.jpg

*updated picture when i get it*

NICE. I love Ninja's so much.

Lol thanks, but its bad manners to quote a ton of pics! XD

She's got a ton of mods, its kind of gonna hurt trading her in and taking the big hit on investment compared to value.

Is it legal to have the red light in the front?

Though I'm more to the original Kawasaki green, if I were to own one, I really like how you kept it simple yet unique. :thumbsup:

Due to regulations and such in Denmark, I'm only allowed to ride smaller bikes, so I got a Suzuki GS 500 E from 2002. I'll hopefully get some pics up soon.

Is it legal to have the red light in the front?

Though I'm more to the original Kawasaki green, if I were to own one, I really like how you kept it simple yet unique. :thumbsup:

Due to regulations and such in Denmark, I'm only allowed to ride smaller bikes, so I got a Suzuki GS 500 E from 2002. I'll hopefully get some pics up soon.

They are red Halos around the factory projectors ("Devil Eyes") and an LED strip I put in the ram air duct. Technically, no they are not legal...red lights are only supposed to be on the back of a vehicle. It's my main mode of transportation though and I haven't been stopped once in the 2 year's I've had them installed. Cops are very lenient in my area for vehicle mods...both my car and bike have stuff that isn't street legal and I have never been stopped in either.

I wanted to keep it more low key then flashy, and think i did a good job. It looks totally different from a stock bike, and is unique without being flashy or tacky. TONS of stuff done that you don't see at first glance...

When you have the projectors on, I'm sure you can barely see the red, so it probably doesn't make a difference. Most of the mods are only visible to people who knows their Kawa. I've found some, but I'm sure there's more I haven't found.

Has it been tuned?

*disclaimer* I know that it is not the optimal way to ride, however, that is not the purpose of the vid*

Edited by Ecofriendly

When you have the projectors on, I'm sure you can barely see the red, so it probably doesn't make a difference. Most of the mods are only visible to people who knows their Kawa. I've found some, but I'm sure there's more I haven't found.

Has it been tuned?

*disclaimer* I know that it is not the optimal way to ride, however, that is not the purpose of the vid*

Yea with the projectors on you can barely see the Halos, but the center ram air lighting is clearly visible.

For performance mods it has -1/+2 Superlite sprockets, Pilot Power 2CTs, X-TRE, cat deleted, custom shorty GP exhaust, BMC Race filter, secondary butterflies removed, jumpermod, Power Commander III, and a tune.

I'm not gonna lie...those wheels look absolutely hideous on that car. :lol:

Lets see your car and rims. :evilgrin:

Kinda what I was thinking. The wheels, the wheel size, and the tire sidewall... Pretty ghetto. :whistling:

Well it came with 19"s stock, so I only went up one inch, most of the other Audi A6s I see have 22"s, so i didn't go to ghetto

18 year old from Florida, what do you expect? :whistling:

:biggrin:

I have to agree on the rims unfortunately. They just don't do the Audi justice. But the car itself is real nice to drive. Please don't tell me it's with automatic gear! It would be such a shame!

Yup it's an auto, they don't make the A6 with a manual in the states anymore. But with 352HP it's still fun! :biggrin:

Also guys I spent a few weeks looking for the rims and Photoshoping different a few hundred ones on to my car, so I like the choice I made, but I respect your opinions, but really no one here likes em? :dunno:. I guess everyone here likes Amercian cars to much. :lol: I will be doing my upgrades to it, painting the cailpers, blacking the badges and a cat back exhaust system. Also the rims it had on before were terrible, they were 18" Enkeis. The rims it came with stock can be seen here Here is a pic of the Enkeis..

photolwg.jpg

Edited by Black64

That's some pretty neat mods. How much extra have you been able to squeeze out of the engine?

No dyno after the current exhaust and tune. Made 101hp stock, 106 w/ just jumpermod(FREE!), and 112 with all the current mods but before the cat delete and tune...probably right around 115rwhp now if I had to guess, since a tune isn't worth too much peak on these little engines and the cat isn't too restrictive.

Edited by Puck