USPS Fail

Black64

I bought a new phone off ebay, this came from new york via USPS priority, It has been in transit for 5 days now and is was supposed to be here on Thursday according to tracking, but now it says Tuesday. I bought a case a day later and it came from California, it only took 2 day also by USPS priority. :woo: So now I have the case but no phone until Tuesday. :pfp::lol: I also have another package coming from Tennessee, which was was shipped the day after my phone(Tuesday) and via USPS priority. It has been in transit for 4 days. It to said it would arriving Thursday, but now it seems Tuesday.

And to top it off, if a package arrives at the post office I just go and pick it up, but it closes at 12PM today! It arrived at the post office today at 12:04PM :mfp:

Whats going on USPS!!!

Here is a map

usamap.gif

Edited by Black64

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well USPS priority mail is always great to me, except for this time, UPS is the best when it's going a short distance because it only takes 1-2 days, but for long distances USPS priority mail is the best, most of the time 2-3 days for me. But this time, I don't know what was going on. :wacko:

Edited by Black64

USPS has been great for me, the offer the best rates for shipping stuff and ship plenty fast :)

Same. I don't know why everyone else is having problems and complaining, every time I've used USPS, it's been reasonably fast, and usually delivered ahead of time. Not to mention that it's CHEAP compared to UPS.

I know this gets said in EVERY shipping thread, but: The most efficient route for you isn't the most efficient route for the shipping company. On the flip side, I don't have the logistics knowledge to explain the variation there :P.

At least your package didn't go back halfway just so that it could be "redirected" to a PO box in the EXACT SAME POST OFFICE.

post-10892-0-73752400-1325385379_thumb.jpg

My first thought was "USPS fail. Why is this news". USPS is pretty bad. (full disclosure: I work for UPS)

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black! I have issues with both companies including Fed Ex but more often than not Fed Ex is the top of the three! Based on personal experiences only!

I have had UPS sit on a package for 2 days to get it there "On Time".

I've bought 3 items from FrozenCPU in the US and had them shipped to NZ by USPS Priority and they have been excellent. One even arrived in 5 working days (usually 7). I've been very pleased with the service. I think with any company that ships that many items (it must in in the hundreds of million, if not thousands) will stuff up a certain percentage of the time. In my experience people are more motivated to complain than to praise hence the reason why they get a bad name. I doubt on a per volume basis they are any worse than any one else.