El_Capitan

What's your New Year's Resolution for 2012?

Usually I don't have New Years Resolutions, but this year I decided to get back into shape after having health issues and injuries for most of 2011.

I went through this process 6 years ago when I was 195lbs, but this time I'm only 185lbs. My goal is to get my body toned again (which would take me back to 165lbs) and be able to go back to my original notching on my belt (waist size 31 as opposed to 34). Also, I'd like to be able to do one-armed pull-ups again.

However, I'm going to do something cool to track my progress. I'm going to take a picture of myself without a shirt every day in the same spot so I can do a video montage of the pictures when I finally reach my goal so I can put it on YouTube or something. When I last did this, it took me 3 months of working out 2-3 hours a day to reach my goal. Hopefully I don't have any setbacks. Maybe I can get a job at Weight Watchers or something. :P

Good luck! I'm going to try to get down around 210, ~233 now, without having any of my lifts go down. I wouldn't really call that a resolution for me though.

Back into shape is my goal. I used to play softball, run track, and play rugby...now I play school and skyrim. I'm about 120 now and wouldn't mind shedding a few of fat and gaining more in muscle!

Thankfully I've got Waco as my personal trainner...no getting out of running anymore. :-(

Getting back into shape as well. Ever since I broke my back two summers ago I've been lazy and done almost no physical activity.

Three days ago I couldn't even do 10 consecutive pushups. (LOL) so its time to change that. I'm up to 34 now :(.

Try not to drown in the next couple days while hitting up surf beaches with friends slightly pissed :biggrin:

Oh and to slow down on the spending (this will last a fortnight tops :-/ )

I'm exactly kinda under weight now, I go to the gym about 5 days a week, 4 days lifting/core and then legs on Friday or Saturday.

I'm at around 145ish in weight, but I'm benching with chest 205 max; last thing I need to do is running. Lol, my body fat percentage is like 5.9 right now.

More squats and leg press for me though! rolleyes.gif

Edited by MJCRO