Its finally done! Pics and Benchmarks soon to come.

DrDigitized2

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, I got all my parts except for the water cooler and screen. I should get them both tomorrow. I am going to go ahead and build my computer tonight and then put the water cooler in tomorrow. Does anyone know if I can turn on my computer tonight without the stock fan just to see if everything post tonight. I dont think I am going to do it but I just wanted to know if it would burn up that fast. I cant see as it would being it would only be on for a matter of seconds.

I got the stock fan, I just wanted to avoid installing it just to uninstall it. Anyways, I am done for the night. I installed the PSU, Mobo, CPU, GPU, RAM, and both SSD's. I still have to go to storage tomorrow and get my old computer out of storage so that I can steal its HDD and DvD drives. I am also going to steal my old Nvidea MSI 7800 GTX to put in the computer that I am borrowing from my step dad. He has an Nvidea 7300LE. I hope it has a slot for it. Right now the computer can Barely play WoW at its lowest graphics settings. I have uninstalled my top fan in prep for my water cooler. Now installing the water cooler will take some time to do as its my first. After that comes the scary part. Connecting the PSU to the parts and connecting the case wires to the Mobo and doing it with out it looking horrible.

Wish me luck!