Amp for bookshelf speakers

Muchoman1

Definitely the blue and green for the reservoirs also I would say try your hand at some airbrushing because IMO getting down a coat of dark silver gray behind everything under the glass.

With the Umbrella Corp symbol would be mad, then the real bit of airbrushing comes in... Blood splatters!!!!

Can't be resident evil without blood maybe spray a little on the white tubes if you do them and see if you can collie the black of the helix res silver.

Finally the last thing my sleepy mind thinks of inside the glass in a corner or something slap down your hand covered in red paint :)

Just my thoughts,

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely the blue and green for the reservoirs also I would say try your hand at some airbrushing because IMO getting down a coat of dark silver gray behind everything under the glass.

With the Umbrella Corp symbol would be mad, then the real bit of airbrushing comes in... Blood splatters!!!!

Can't be resident evil without blood maybe spray a little on the white tubes if you do them and see if you can collie the black of the helix res silver.

Finally the last thing my sleepy mind thinks of inside the glass in a corner or something slap down your hand covered in red paint :)

Just my thoughts,

loving the bloody hand idea, and i will probably get the umbrella symbols done in vinyl or something like that. there could be alot of fun had with this idea, ill see how it pans out as the build progresses