First HD 7970 oc results(voltage mod)

vavyn

i think tri is overkill. maybe when the next consoles are out ie xbox720 and ps4. otherwise a single 7970 will basically be enough for most console ported games.

Do you honestly believe next gen consoles would come anywhere near tri 7970s?

they wont come near tri anything....

Do you honestly believe next gen consoles would come anywhere near tri 7970s?

they wont come near tri anything....

i know, this makes me sad.

oblivion with a few hd texture packs looks better than skyrim, this is also seen in many games. fallout 3 looks the same as new vegas, the development of games has really stagnated, as there just isnt enough money to be made in making pc games anymore

i know, this makes me sad.

oblivion with a few hd texture packs looks better than skyrim, this is also seen in many games. fallout 3 looks the same as new vegas, the development of games has really stagnated, as there just isnt enough money to be made in making pc games anymore

Morrowind with well more than a few texture packs and heavy modding looks better than skyrim :lol:

I want 3gb 7970s or a 6gb 7990 just so I can play my version of morrowind at 1080p maxed settings and min fps that is at least above 40 when force loading 30 cells :D atm i run at 40-50 fps max forcing 15 cells.

Stupid game loading everything, not just pre-loading, even if it isn't in your field of view so vram is through the roof. This is so i can see further in the distance :happy:

But games will stagnate till next gen consoles come which sucks majorly.

And my 560 sli set up will likely still kick a$$ on xbox720 and ps4 :(

Morrowind with well more than a few texture packs and heavy modding looks better than skyrim :lol:

I want 3gb 7970s or a 6gb 7990 just so I can play my version of morrowind at 1080p maxed settings and min fps that is at least above 40 when force loading 30 cells :D atm i run at 40-50 fps max forcing 15 cells.

Stupid game loading everything, not just pre-loading, even if it isn't in your field of view so vram is through the roof. This is so i can see further in the distance :happy:

But games will stagnate till next gen consoles come which sucks majorly.

And my 560 sli set up will likely still kick a$$ on xbox720 and ps4 :(

yeah, the xbox 360 has a triple core cpu which is 90nm and has 512mb ram shared between the cpu and gpu, and the ps3 has a weird cpu with 256 mb ram and a gpu with 256mb vram

of course the games are heavily optimised, but still it is very weak hardware compared to today's computers