Sign in to follow this  
Kingfisher

Newegg i5 2500k

Just want to plug Newegg's $15 promo on the i5 2500k deal and share an experience.

I purchased one of these on the 23rd before the deal started. I called Newegg today and asked if I could receive the promo deal and they gave me a $25 gift card as a trade off.

They may not be lowest prices all the time but you can't beat their customer service. :woo:

I have always have had good transactions with newegg.

Edited by Black64

Yeah they are definitely one of the goodies! They have always paid return shipping when something had to be returned

Yeah they are definitely one of the goodies! They have always paid return shipping when something had to be returned

Only if the return was because of their error. I just returned an unopened psu yesterday to the tune of 17.83 because I didn't need it.

Their error they pay ,your error you pay. Thats just life in the big city.

OT: Now price of 2600K have decreased @ Newegg thanks to year ending sell.

2700K is out of stock though. :-(

Only if the return was because of their error. I just returned an unopened psu yesterday to the tune of 17.83 because I didn't need it.

Oh yeah, but I've never had to do that there. Yet lol

I dont mind paying a re stock fee for that reason. After all. It costs them time spent packaging your order and shipping costs. It's not like you went to Walmart , bought a pair shoes and decided to return them. You do most of the leg work there and it doesn't involve someone driving a brown truck. :)

Oh and Newegg also will waive re stock fee if you return an item and purchase something else.

Edited by Kingfisher

Newegg is the only place I will shop for computer parts besides Micro Center occasionally has a good deal on cpus. I remember when I got my i7 930 they had a sell on i7 930's for 199$ and it was still $299 on newegg and newegg wouldn't match it so I went to go get the processor from Micro Center but other then that ive been 100% happy with their prices and their customer service is especially good. Well crazy good, I hope it stays that way because I hate going to frys and microcenter. lol :)

Edit: Ok I don't hate going to them I hate paying the tax and the i'm a store price. I like browsing because i'm a nerd.

Edited by cmaki2001

I love the Egg and have been shopping there for quite a few years.

Not sure about Microcenter, but Fry's now does online price matching in store :D I bet they hate people like me LOL