Snow or no Snow?

Black64

No snow here in Southern California (Perris, Riverside County). I wish we had some; I've never lived where it snows, so I don't know what I'm missing. I can say for sure that I'm happy not to have to clear the snow from my drive way or walk way!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No snow here in Southern California (Perris, Riverside County). I wish we had some; I've never lived where it snows, so I don't know what I'm missing. I can say for sure that I'm happy not to have to clear the snow from my drive way or walk way!

Trust me, your not missing anything. lol2.gif

You people all suck for living in cold places with no snow. I'm here in southern New Mexico and we've had an inch of snow for two days in a row. :glare: Plus a couple weeks ago we had 4 inches of snow... this really isn't New Mexico weather. At all.

You bet we do !!

We got 2 to 3 inches the night before last so yes it is a White Christmas here.

It just makes Christmas with a nice layer of fluffy powder on the ground. My light display looks beautiful with the colors relfecting off the fresh snow.

Guess you have to live where there is snow to appreciate it but it really is worth it.

Merry Christmas to all.

Bill

Not snow here. I'm from Argentina. I'm 27 but since 12 I grew up watching "Home alone" that movie is fantastic and I would like to have such christmas with snow.

Here in my city La Plata, Buenos Aires doesn't snow. Only in some provinces and mostly in the south of the country it does snow!

However in year 2008 or 2009 it snowed here and it was like WTF!!! OMG!!! I saw the snow when I traveled to the south but seeing snow on my city .. that is something I dont have words for ... It's amazing. Once snowed here but it was in 1950 or such.. is not notmal at all.