Ivy Bridge Pricing Leaked

These prices seem very reasonable for newest generation chips.:thumbsup:

Eh, it's literally the same as Sandy Bridge with more EU's for the GPU, and a die shrink to 22nm.

Haswell LGA1150 is what I'll be waiting for to see what's really coming.

Edited by MJCRO

Yeah, I'm pretty content from SB. It has everything I want I want from it. Great performance and overclockability, virtu, and srt... though it would be interesting to see what performance and overclockability wil be like with the die shrink.

Nice to see them sticking roughly to SB prices, as I think they could charge a little more if they wanted to.

Doubt it'll tempt me away from my 2500K, but it'll be interesting to see how they stack up once released.

Yeah, I'm pretty content from SB. It has everything I want I want from it. Great performance and overclockability, virtu, and srt... though it would be interesting to see what performance and overclockability wil be like with the die shrink.

My thoughts exactly, but if the die shrink does show some crazy OCs or low voltages, then I could be persuaded :whistling:

My thoughts exactly, but if the die shrink does show some crazy OCs or low voltages, then I could be persuaded :whistling:

Same, unless the 3770K can do 5Ghz w/ less than ~1.4v, I'll wait till Haswell. rolleyes.gif

Edited by MJCRO