Doesn't feel like Christmas this year!

MJCRO

I don't about you guys, but this month is going by quick! Maybe because of all my finals I'm trying to get done with so I can relax. picard1.png

What you guys got planned for Christmas day? ermm.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spending it with the wife and kids....

I usually turn into a BIG scrooge during the holidays wrapped in Depression and the loathe of people...I crawl in my cave and just despise everything the Holidays stand for...

Luckily this year that has NOT happened so far... I have been in good spirits and with us both working (me part time) for minimum wage we are doing okay... we got the flu bug and missed work for 3 days each and my baby got real sick due to Stridor...It hasnt broken my spirit and all the bills are mostly paid and we got the stuff out of law-a-way for the kids... I actually helped shop for an Adopt-a-family wit the Club secretary I belong to...so I have been rather good feeling..

We are in better shape than we were this time last year and I feel good about it even though the market is going to crash again soon and the RV building is starting to slow down...Time is going quickly and I am hoping it goes quick as I am rooting for tax time...looking forward to it...

I want very little this year....

I'll probably end up playing Starcraft with a few of my friends over Skype.

I'm trying not to be bitter that some of my best friends aren't coming home for Christmas, but man it's hard. I'm supposed to be in my best friend's wedding next year, and I haven't talked to him, except to ask if he's coming home for Christmas, in about 4 months. :(

There's also a wine tasting for my aunt's birthday, which I'm not invited to because I'm too young, so I'll just hang out and relax at home.