Do you pirate movies/music/software?

VaporX

72 members have voted

1. 1. Do you pirate... (vote for each that applies)

• Music
    • Movies/TV
    • Software
    • None, I do not pirate

Another thread has raised a question I would love to see info on. No one is expected to ID themselves and this is not a witch hunt, I am just curious of the numbers. Vote for each item that applies.

Edited by ComputerEd

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

occrules.png

6. Absolutely NO piracy/warez links, requests, discussions, or suggestions. Don't even hint around about it. This includes cracks, serial numbers, download links, etc.

Sorry guys but its against the rules to discuss piracy -> I dont think theres anything wrong with voting in the poll just dont post here saying you do :P

Sorry guys but its against the rules to discuss piracy -> I dont think theres anything wrong with voting in the poll just dont post here saying you do :P

Pretty sure that rule is meant to keep people from talking about how to pirate stuff. :P

Pretty sure that rule is meant to keep people from talking about how to pirate stuff. :P

Piracy is piracy - whether saying how to or argueing why you do etc

I dont see why we should have this topic -> Since nobody should be pirating in the first place

I am the law - dont argue with the law :P

Don't close the tread, it will be interesting to see the poll results, and how many people will tell the truth. I know I did. (you sure they can't tell who voted what ?) :whistling:

ComputerEd could have made it so it was just a poll and replies were disabled. He didn't do that, so the thread should be closed, as per the rules.