SWTOR

jack_of_java

I just pre-ordered my copy today, so I am sure that it will be a few days before I get access. I looked under the guild portion on the swtor account and it said the guild was going to be placed on the Dreshdae Cantina server. So I guess that is where I am heading once I get in. On a side note-Jack- that server your playing on is that maybe named ShadowHand? I saw in the announcements that server has some maintenance coming to it. Thats always scary with new servers for sure.

Unfortunately I registered my pre-order the 6th of Dec., so I might not get in anytime soon. But played one of the beta weekends, and it looks promising. Feels quite a bit like WoW, meaning it's a conventional MMORPG, but with a lot of nice and needed features.

Unfortunately I registered my pre-order the 6th of Dec., so I might not get in anytime soon. But played one of the beta weekends, and it looks promising. Feels quite a bit like WoW, meaning it's a conventional MMORPG, but with a lot of nice and needed features.

So I hit level 20 tonight, Sith Marauder. Enjoying the game so far. Its a breath of fresh air in a MMO market that is dominated by WoW. It plays a lot differently than wow in terms of story and social aspects. You can play solo, or you can group, the choice is yours. WoW kinda forced you to play with someone if you wanted to push the story. Granted MMOs are for group play, but there are times when just questing along is fun too.

The Voice acting is amazing, I have been waiting so long for an MMO to do this, it brings you so much more into the game. This play through I skipped alot of the cut scenes until I got onto content I haven't played before, gotta hate beta's ruining the story lol...

I just hope I have enough money to buy the full game come tuesday :-S had some unexpected issues this month...