My new dell IPS screens

Muchoman1

It was from the thread 'General Comment' but that was closed... well you guys are a really friendly bunch... Don't worry Greengiant I will never reply or refer to you cause it might start a childish argument.

I think the issue stems from the fact you didn't direct the comment at anyone. If you had said "@Muchoman, how did a..." then people would know who you were talking to, otherwise you could have been talking to anyone.

I think the issue stems from the fact you didn't direct the comment at anyone. If you had said "@Muchoman, how did a..." then people would know who you were talking to, otherwise you could have been talking to anyone.

I was expecting him to read it, since other people wouldn't know what I was talking about I would of assumed common sense would of kicked in and ignored it, and considering the thread started purchased the screens I thought it would of been fairly obvious.

Enough comments on this it's off topic.

I was talking to Mucho since yesterday there was a thread titled 'Spam' and he said something along the lines 'I'm twelve and even I don't understand this' so get you facts right, otherwise I would have referred to you... =and I'm 17 now :P

Gotcha, I didn't mean to sound like a jerk. I didn't see that thread so wasn't in the "know" lol...

I use Display Fusion Pro for multi screen extra stuff like extra window controls (move to left of screen, move to right of screen, move window to left monitor, move window to right monitor) and multi-screen taskbar with corresponding taskbar items (per monitor applications)

Some people prefer UltraMon... there are others