My new dell IPS screens

Muchoman1

well since this thread is active again, i might as well post this here.

ive had a small issue with the rightmost screen. there is a line on it (not a real line) where over that line it changes a couple of frames behind. this may be a bit confusing so ill try to explain it best with pictures (paint to the rescue!!)

20120209_212229-1.jpg

now this "line" moves across the screen, so it starts close to the middle screen. then moves right til it goes back. but it always is on the right screen.

i notice it when web browsing, as thats the screen i have the internet open. so if i scroll down, part of the screen laggs behind a little.

it is also noticeable while gaming in eyefinity

this doesnt happen on the other 2 screens, and im not sure if it is a eyefinity issue or a faulty screen, but before i move the screens i wanted to know if you guys have any suggestions.

if you guys want i can get some footage of the problem,

imo that isnt a good deal, i got these monitors for $230 each, and these are 23" ones with better specs across the board, so the stand is the only thing that these ones dont, but the stand on these is fantastic anyway, so i dont see a problem

you can get two of these 23" for $460, much cheaper than those 21"

Yeah I think I am going to do that. The stand adds some price to the cost, and I really don't need a stand right now. Also I am working on a desk that I am building that will have the LCD mounts integrated within the desk :D So doesn't make much sense to order it like that lol... I need to work some more now so I can order a third :D

How did a twelve year old afford this?

wtf? Seriously... Are you trying to insult me or something? I am not twelve, and making unfounded accusations just makes you like like an arse. How old are you 16? To be honest that comment in my experience is what someone under the age of 18 would say... Even if your comment was not directed at me it is still a stupid thing to say...

Anyways. I am debating ordering these from newegg, the one thing I really like is the dell 3 year replacement plan. They will overnight you a replacement. Is this only available through dell? Because if that is the case I think I will order them from dell..

Edited by greengiant912

wtf? Seriously... Are you trying to insult me or something? I am not twelve, and making unfounded accusations just makes you like like an arse. How old are you 16? To be honest that comment in my experience is what someone under the age of 18 would say... Even if your comment was not directed at me it is still a stupid thing to say...

Anyways. I am debating ordering these from newegg, the one thing I really like is the dell 3 year replacement plan. They will overnight you a replacement. Is this only available through dell? Because if that is the case I think I will order them from dell..

How did a twelve year old say all this? :P

I think the warranty through Dell is a bit better, but all other places have at least a 1-year. I think Dell also offers extended warranties. I would check and compare to see which would be cheaper.

I was talking to Mucho since yesterday there was a thread titled 'Spam' and he said something along the lines 'I'm twelve and even I don't understand this' so get you facts right, otherwise I would have referred to you... =and I'm 17 now :P

I was talking to Mucho since yesterday there was a thread titled 'Spam' and he said something along the lines 'I'm twelve and even I don't understand this' so get you facts right, otherwise I would have referred to you... =and I'm 17 now :P

I'm 12 what is this I don't even?

Wow he is an amazing 12 year old since he got an ATAR in the 90s and made it into his engineering degree with ease...