Servers Back Up

gebraset

I don't know if you all had any problems with work units, but Stanford made a post late last night that they were having some server problems. I confirmed it today with my PS3 not downloading a work unit, but it seems like their servers are slowly getting back up and units are getting pushed out. Folding on both the PS3 and PC now, so if you guys were having problems earlier, you may want to try it now. :cool2:

I'm still folding but I haven't registered any completed work units for the last 18 hours or so and my total points for today is zero when it should 10K+! Hope the results aren't going to waste?

I hear that! I'm in the same boat with points, but I'm hoping to myself that the units are not going to waste. Hopefully this next update on the tracker will show some results, hopefully.

Man, just looked at the update on the tracker and no points for myself or the team. Interesting. Wonder when this stuff will be updated and if current units will be pushed into the equation.

Thread for you guys too to follow up on. Supposedly I'm reading that the servers will process all WU's and provide states once everything gets up tomorrow or Tuesday. We will see about that, lol. http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20214

Edited by gebraset