fire_storm

MythBusters experiment goes wrong

What about the chicken cannon or the potato Canon

Lol that would make the worst neighbours show

I love Mythbusters but I've often wondered watching the show if they choose their locations properly.

A bomb range isn't really adequate for projectiles, of any type really, even firearms.

All it takes is a VERY minor trajectory adjustment and a projectile can do just this, go wildly off course.

Black64 said:

Tho shall be sued!

Now they can do a show on The F Lee Bailey Myth:

For every action, there is equal and opposite litigation.

This is pretty wild. It's hard to believe the power behind a cannonball until you see something like this.

This might be horrible of me, but I was hoping the show would still air so we could see it, but news articles are saying it's not going to air, EVER :(

Also read on a news site: "Savage said the purpose of the experiment was to see if a stone cannon could breach a castle wall and that the show was comparing a stone cannon to a modern steel cannon."

Well if it went thou a cannon ball gun range, car and a house I am sure it can punch a hole in a castle.

Myth: Confirmed

:thumbsup:

Well if it went thou a cannon ball gun range, car and a house I am sure it can punch a hole in a castle.

Myth: Confirmed

:thumbsup:

Well, yes, sort of. Pretty sure the steel cannonball would, judging by the damage in the mishap. But what about the 'stone' cannonball? I'd think it would just smash to pieces once it hit a castle wall. Now I'll never know *sigh* LOL