Premium's Build

PremiumAcc

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the parts have already arrived (they have been sitting in my room unboxed for 2-4 weeks now). The CPU and Case should arrive tomorrow. When I receive it I will snap some pics for you. ;)

Edit: I am praying to god the two sticks of RAM are fine, as they will be out of RMA for Newegg and I do not want to go through the hassle of RMAing with G. Skill. *fingers crossed*

Edit #2: A few minutes ago I checked USPS, I noticed that my Case has arrived in my city and the expected delivery date has been bumped up from tomorrow to today.

Edited by PremiumAcc

Wow! The 2500k arrived one day earlier than expected as well. Time for a snapshot of what I have at the moment. :D

Edit: Image of my components

Didn't know you chose the CM StormTrooper Instead but, from what I've read, it slips right below the HAF X :thumbsup:

Now let's wait for the V Pro and have another group shot :biggrin:

Wow! The 2500k arrived one day earlier than expected as well. Time for a snapshot of what I have at the moment. :D

Edit: Image of my components

Very nice! :biggrin:

Though can't say that I am fan of that image hosting site - it threw up a full page ad at me and a smaller one that grayed out the image. If that is beta I'd hate to see what they do when they go production. :unsure: