Shurman292

Longevity Builds

They did but the problem comes down to the controller itself. I have not had any issues but many have. Any SF 228XX drive with the latest firmware would be comparable in performance and offer the same upsides. It comes down to brand loyalty

In your opinion, would the Corsair Force 3 I originally had (SF 2200 controller) be more stable and have less issues? Or should I just go with the OCZ? I have no brand loyalty, and I am on the fence either way.

In your opinion, would the Corsair Force 3 I originally had (SF 2200 controller) be more stable and have less issues? Or should I just go with the OCZ? I have no brand loyalty, and I am on the fence either way.

Personally, I would go with the OCZ drive. They are using a better quality Nand chip on the drive. In theory, better firmware updates that would come out in the future can actually make the drive go faster. For the moment I would just be happy with the no BSODs and higher quality Nand.

Personally, I would go with the OCZ drive. They are using a better quality Nand chip on the drive. In theory, better firmware updates that would come out in the future can actually make the drive go faster. For the moment I would just be happy with the no BSODs and higher quality Nand.

Well at the moment you have me persuaded to go with the OCZ drive :P We'll see what happens come purchase time.