Guest evilneil

n00b from MI

Guest evilneil

Hello! Names Neil, from Michigan. I enjoy computers,gaming, photography and beer. I am an engineering admin at a aerospace / defense company. I also have a photography business (www.njbp.net). My fav game right now is BF3 on PC add me up EvilNeil187!!

Guest evilneil

Thanks, great site, Ive lurked for years, just decided to join up recently!

Welcome to OCC!! I hope not to get on your bad side because you might sick a prototype attack drone on me or something! haha

Welcome to OCC! Glad to see another Michigander!

Hello! Names Neil, from Michigan. I enjoy computers,gaming, photography and beer. I am an engineering admin at a aerospace / defense company. I also have a photography business (www.njbp.net). My fav game right now is BF3 on PC add me up EvilNeil187!!

Interesting... Im from Michigan, and I love gaming and Beer too!!

Your job sounds a lot more interesting than mine though, probably pays better too, lolol.

Welcome to OCC!

Guest evilneil

Thanks, The company I work for builds the FCU (Fire Control Unit) for the CROWS II (Common Remotely Operated Weapon Station) installed on Hummers, MATV's, MRAPS, and Stryker assault vehicles. Basically the computer control unit and display that let you sit in the vehicle and control the .50 cal on top without putting the user in harms way. We make various other products for military and commercial aerospace but the CROWS unit is prob the coolest. We are working on a new system that will be a game changer, but Im not really allowed to disclose any information...

MercuryDoun where abouts? I live around the Grand Rapids area, ever hear of Founders? Great beer :)