2011 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Spectacular list for sure this year!! Nice work on getting great prizes. As I peer inside my PC, I see Asus, Sapphire, Corsair, GSkill, Noctua, Intel----all of whom donated. I would suspect that is the case for a majority of us here. Talk about hitting the right target audience! Good luck to all. :cheers:

right click and copy the email address....

I am surprised a few of our members are having issues with that lol..

By few you mean me? :lol: I tried that for other's and it seemingly didn't work... I'll try... I'm sorry it's actually Live Essentials :( I do have Outlook though... so many Members I have never heard of are in this thread :O

Edited by Dan The Gamer

i just had a great idea, you should make the big contests for donated members (highest tier only)

maybe youll get lucky and have a huge flux of one time posters that make a big donation

think about it, people drop money on the lottery and dont even watch the numbers just scan it, whats the difference? lol

i just had a great idea, you should make the big contests for donated members (highest tier only)

maybe youll get lucky and have a huge flux of one time posters that make a big donation

think about it, people drop money on the lottery and dont even watch the numbers just scan it, whats the difference? lol

:lol: hahaha

Err guys I forgot to put in the phone number( mainly cause I had to demould my room and some of the liquid shorted all of the upstairs sockets so I haven't used me phone is a week and a pretty much forgot abut it), can I send the same one with the phone number as my first one will get deleted because of lack of it?

Err guys I forgot to put in the phone number( mainly cause I had to demould my room and some of the liquid shorted all of the upstairs sockets so I haven't used me phone is a week and a pretty much forgot abut it), can I send the same one with the phone number as my first one will get deleted because of lack of it?

no just post it here face-devil-grin.png