Bosco

2011 OCC Christmas Contest

My Corsair HX1050 arrived today!

Here is an album of images!

And a photo of everything.

3ovQJh.jpg

Thanks again Bosco & Corsair! :)

I did my best to label the image descriptions to lead back here. Now I'm gonna go install this sucker before my old psu kicks it!

Edited by GSG-9

Very nice pictures guys! Hoping to get my cooler soon so I can take pictures and show it off for a quick second, lol. Any news on NZXT shipping soon boss?

Very nice pictures guys! Hoping to get my cooler soon so I can take pictures and show it off for a quick second, lol. Any news on NZXT shipping soon boss?

:withstupid:

Also curious when NZXT might be shipping, looking forward to the new case. :D

When are you shipping out the Antec products? :cheers:

Edited by Queenz

I just received my Corsair HX1050w PSU yesterday. I'll snap some photos of it when I'm done installing it in my fairly new Corsair 500R case. In the mean-time refer to GSG-9's previous post for photos of the PSU. Thanks again to OCC and Corsair :D

Edited by FUZi0N

Got my Cosair memory two days ago. At college at the moment, I'll take pictures when I get back this weekend. :D

Yaaay I got my Corsair Vengance ram !!!! TY again OCC for the awesome giveaway!

On just a side note the model number for what you have on the description of this ram is actually different. It says on the thread its 1866 but the 1600 showed up at my house. Again no big deal because I love this ram, but I almost bought a mobo thinking I had to have 1866.

Cheers cheers.gif