2011 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

I am not Bosco or Ccokeman, but most things tend to ship the 3rd week of jan through early feb. The sponsors may ship things sooner, but with the holidays and CES the second week of January don't expect things to go sooner.

Thank you for the prize! Very happy that I won something this year. Do I need to email you Dave to confirm me winning or confirm my address? I'm not too sure how this winning process works, lol.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas to everyone! :cheers:

I am going to start sending emails out tonight to companies to start shipping stuff.

Due to Holidays, CES etc, prizes might take a bit. Some of you will get stuff quickly others will not but I will make every effort to get you yours stuff as quickly as possible.

No need to contact me unless you moved since you submitted your entry :lol:

I am going to start sending emails out tonight to companies to start shipping stuff.

Due to Holidays, CES etc, prizes might take a bit. Some of you will get stuff quickly others will not but I will make every effort to get you yours stuff as quickly as possible.

No need to contact me unless you moved since you submitted your entry :lol:

Can you PM me what you have as my address? I wanna make 100% sure its right. And I was under the impression that YOU already had the prizes, lol.