2011 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Is it that obvious that I really want an SSD??

It's that obvious that everyone wants one but cant find the money for them especially here in aus because a 240gb vertex 3 will go for $550 or $410 if you get an oem one whereas the standard retail on for you guys is $400 and I hhave seen it for $320 on sale before on the egg it's enough to make me cry :cry:

It's that obvious that everyone wants one but cant find the money for them especially here in aus because a 240gb vertex 3 will go for $550 or $410 if you get an oem one whereas the standard retail on for you guys is $400 and I hhave seen it for $320 on sale before on the egg it's enough to make me cry :cry:

They're cheaper than ever to be quite honest, but I can't quite justify one just yet ... not long mind you ... soon ... I will have one ...

Wow.... I mean...wow.

Thanks OCC!!!!!!!

This is an awesome prize for someone who never wins anything and has a 5 year old budget gaming rig.

Thanks to Bosco and the OCC gang. This has a great place to learn and hang out!

Wow.... I mean...wow.

Thanks OCC!!!!!!!

This is an awesome prize for someone who never wins anything and has a 5 year old budget gaming rig.

Thanks to Bosco and the OCC gang. This has a great place to learn and hang out!

Congrats mate :cheers:

Took you long enough to find out :P:lol:

Sounds like you did deserve it I doubt I would with a sli 560, 2500k build, two very decent laptops and another build on the way :biggrin: crusing for a massive uni debt hells yeah HAHA :happy:

OH MY GOD I WON SOMETHING !!>!>!>>!!)(!*&$(%*&($*!@&$(!*&^%@^%(*&^%(*&@%(*&@%(*&%)%(&@%)!@&%!@&%!@)*!_@$@!%#!@^

Edit: Ok Ive gathered myself now. Wow thank you so much OCC. This is the best christmas ive ever had.

Edit 2: Fixed LOL

Edited by AddictedGamer93

OH MY GOD I WON SOMETHING !!>!>!>>!!)(!*&$(%*&($*!@&$(!*&^%@^%(*&^%(*&@%(*&@%(*&%)%(&@%)!@&%!@&%!@)*!_@$@!%#!@^

Edit: Ok Ive gathered myself now. Wow thank you so much OCN. This is the best christmas ive ever had.

OCN???? Traitor!!!!!