2011 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

I really wanna know how much it'll cost to ship that bench table, that can't be a light item.

You do realize what it actually is right? It's not a table per say but in reality a specially designed case that is roughly the size of a mid tower and the same weight. It will post just as easily and at the same price as a computer case.

The real interesting ship is if the grand prize goes to a winner overseas. Shipping would be a fortune and it's likely there would be issues with customs wherever it ends up. So ima say it's staying in the states.

You do realize what it actually is right? It's not a table per say but in reality a specially designed case that is roughly the size of a mid tower and the same weight. It will post just as easily and at the same price as a computer case.

The real interesting ship is if the grand prize goes to a winner overseas. Shipping would be a fortune and it's likely there would be issues with customs wherever it ends up. So ima say it's staying in the states.

That's true! Probably gonna take forever to clear customs.

I never win at contests, but since the prizes can be shipped at any country, count me in! :thumbsup:

Me neither! :( Fingers crossed though! :P

Awesome prizes Dave, you've outdone yourself. :)

I would just change that to maybe the day before or a few days after.

I think we can all wait on free things, your holiday enjoyment is more important.

Disqualified from the grand prize due to @ss kissing. :biggrin:

I agree. it should go to someplace close to Canada....like Minnesota, which is almost, but not quite as breathtakingly beautiful as the terrifically majestic country of Canada....

Disqualified from the grand prize due to @ss kissing.

...how'd I do? :lol: