sYstEmATiC

Looking for good IPS monitor

You can use an HDMI to DVI cable for those monitors that only have DVI input, it's the same video signal.

I'm really liking the HP ZR24W. I can live without the HDMI I guess. I can use an adapter like most have mentioned. The Asus PA246Q is also looking nice. I'm liking the price of the HP. I've never had any problems with any of my HP's before. I'm gonna sit on it for a few days and then decide which one I want. I don't know If I'm going to go with the dell U2410 because the others mentioned have the same features for less money.

Like I said... I love my HP ZR24W!

Though with the updated model coming out soon (ZR2440W) you might want to see what it brings. If you're willing to shell out $3 you can see TFT's Review in advance. I'm not sure if they show the whole review or what but I have yet to find another site even come close to doing a better review than TFT Central. Their review standard is above everyone elses. If there was a site like TFT Central for every computer part we nerds would be happy mofos.

Seems like the U2412M is not a replacement for U2410. Good choice IMO. And it has all the connectivity you are looking for and since you mentioned that you do photo editing, this is probably a good choice to go for.