Sign in to follow this  
Stonerboy779

Boarderlands Give Away!

I would have to say that back in the day, I absolutely loved Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Ravenshield. I played countless hours of that game in clan matches and just for fun. I can't begin to tell you how much sleep I lost, or how much time I filled in between work and on call for work.

Borderlands not boarder :P It's a great game still, already purchased the standard edition and GOTY(360) so I no enter.... the 2nd one can't get here fast enough :)

:lol: shut up it was early in the morning and my spelling is beyond atrocious.

Oh and for me it was STALKER COP that really got me into FPS games wasn't the first but was definitely one of my favorites along with the rest of the series. I just love the accents, the at times insane difficulty and the general feel to the game.

Favorite FPS was BF 1942.

It was the first game that brought back the feeling of being a kid and playing "army" with my friends and siblings.

It blew my mind with its "huge" maps and "large" multiplayer battles. You could drive a tank, fly a plane and drive a jeep; all with my brothers and cousins and friends and anyone else who had the game.

And tactics were a big part of the game, making teamwork essential.

Probably why the BF franchise remains at the top of my list of favorite FPS games to this day!

Joint Ops and Battlefield 2 for me with Joint Ops being my absolute favorite from back in the day. The reason is that was the first game i played online with my friends via Team-speak and it was absolutely amazing and we wondered why we never did this before. So much fun back then with that game.

Edited by Monkson

I'm going to vote vote either the entire Serious Sam series or the first Painkiller. There is just something magical about wielding 10 different weapons that would in of themselves be war crimes and murdering your way through legions of unique and creative enemies. Whenever I get bored of "modern" FPS where everyone is a terrorist a Russian or both, I know the classics have always got my back