A budget system for SWTOR.

eery

Hey all, I am in the market for a budget system Under 600$. This build is specifically for swtor or Star Wars: The Old Republic. I need a monitor, an OS, and Keyboard along with the actual computer itself. Any help is appreciated!

Hey all, I am in the market for a budget system Under 600$. This build is specifically for swtor or Star Wars: The Old Republic. I need a monitor, an OS, and Keyboard along with the actual computer itself. Any help is appreciated!

Well....... I know it can be done, but I don't know how well. If JUST the computer was 600 we would be in good shape, but with that screen and keyboard, it is really leaving me with a question mark.

Things we should know are: what country do you live in (so we know where to shop), what you have now that might be salvaged for the new build, can you wait and become more financially able to purchase more, and finally, what experience are you looking for beyond what a console can offer? For instance, why don't you just buy a PS3 to play the game?

I would take a look at HP's website. Even Dell's website. (HP is usually cheaper).

I was looking at them earlier today and they have some decent Intel i3 setups that will easily run SWTOR and you could get a 20" Monitor with it for 630 dollars..

There are cheaper ones as well if you go with the AMD Quad Processors too..

That's what I would recommend though.. Usually you can build your own PC cheaper.. But if you really are building it from scratch I got a feeling you will spend over 600 including the case and what not. Especially with the price of Hard Drives right now.