Neo Era Gaming Store

Bosco

Received validation just a little while ago making it 14 hours to get the key.

One big negative for me however considering I effectively bought a steam game at $60 below cost can't complain. With the best sourcing from my other buying channels best price for mafia II was ozgameshop at $18 opposed to $10 and with a roughly two week wait on dispatch and shipping which brings the half a day waiting for a code back into perspective.

Would I use them again? Yes I would and I will soon rate their customer service depending on how they respond to one of my enquiries. One thing to note trying to find an email adress to contact support on their website was impossible. I ended up emailing them back from conformation emails I recieved which were coincidently from support@neoseeker (seems like the right thing).

So all in all thus far great prices (excluding the ridiculous steam sales) brilliant for overseas customers like Australians that can be charged from 50-60% all the way up to and beyond 100% more on the exact same thing as someone in America, that is buying from steam.

• 11 months later...

Just ran into this for the first time. I definitely will be buying from there in the future, even if its a couple extra bucks.

You definitely should :thumbsup:

Also neoseeker now most certainly has a support center that is easy to find and use. Although it is still had to find in google searches I have to remember to add gametap when I am searching for it or I find the neoseeker forums.