Skyrim - Imperial or Stormcloak ?

Imperial or Stormcloak ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Imperial or Stormcloak ?

• Imperial
    • Stormcloak
    • Dont support either side
    • Dont own the game :(

In the land of Skyrim, which side do you support - Imperial or Stormcloak ?

I fight for my brothers and sisters in Skyrim, I am a Stormcloak :cheers:

I haven't honestly decided yet... (add an option for haven't decided yet)

Both sides have pro and cons from where I am currently sitting in the game.

The problem I have with the Stormcloaks is that while their cause is a good one, their leader seems a little power hungry at times... I like the idea of a revolution for a free skyrim, but at the same time I don't want another dictator...

The Imperials are the evil empire of course, but the people seem genuine, and a lot of the Jarls seem to care about their people.

Its been a really hard choice for me. I know I want to decided at some point, but I am still pretty up in the air about it.

I haven't played that much in the past week or so, come to think of it I haven't played at all... Finals start next week, and I have a ton of games to catchup on over Christmas Break. Arkham City, SWTOR, and playing Skyrim too. Oh yeah and then there is Rage which I have yet to finish lol...

Edited by greengiant912

I chose the Stormcloaks but really Ufric and his followers tend to be quite prejudiced.

the real evil here is the thalmor. i tend to kill all the thalmor agents i see. as for a side, i have yet to chose.

+1

I kill every one of those arses when I see them.

Does your choice really influence how the story pans out?

I haven't honestly decided yet... (add an option for haven't decided yet)

Both sides have pro and cons from where I am currently sitting in the game.

The problem I have with the Stormcloaks is that while their cause is a good one, their leader seems a little power hungry at times... I like the idea of a revolution for a free skyrim, but at the same time I don't want another dictator...

The Imperials are the evil empire of course, but the people seem genuine, and a lot of the Jarls seem to care about their people.

Its been a really hard choice for me. I know I want to decided at some point, but I am still pretty up in the air about it.

I haven't played that much in the past week or so, come to think of it I haven't played at all... Finals start next week, and I have a ton of games to catchup on over Christmas Break. Arkham City, SWTOR, and playing Skyrim too. Oh yeah and then there is Rage which I have yet to finish lol...

I tried to kill Ulfric Stormcloak once. He didn't die. I was disappointed.

I tried to kill Ulfric Stormcloak once. He didn't die. I was disappointed.

I tried to put an arrow in General Tullius's head at the peace negotiation - unfortunately it didnt work :(

I tried to put an arrow in General Tullius's head at the peace negotiation - unfortunately it didnt work :(

You too? I was disappointed.