Skyrim crossfire issueses

Wolfrider

Iv got my new rig, but I din't have the time to update my sig, iv got a 2600k, asrock extreme 4 gen 3 and 2 6970 in xfire,

a 850 watt corsair and 8gb ripjaws. My game crashes every 10-20 minutes, and hapens randomly. crossfire iv got 30fps

average on ultra, but with one card got 60 fps steady (I guess thats v-sync). Iv got the latest drivers and the latest patch, no mods so far.

I really want to play this game W/O freezes and crashes. What should I do (i didnt use eyefinity, only 1 monitor 1060p)

regards, wolfrider

Leave CFX disabled until AMD pulls their head out of their butt. And for crashing the large address mod fix all my crash issues. It allows Skyrim to use more then 2Gb of ram. Look for it on skyrimnexus.com.

Im using 11.11b + 11.11 Cap2 + Large address mod and I havent experienced any CF crashes or performance loss at Ultra

Edit : 11.11b and not 11.11a

I use 11.11, will install it now, btw what is 11.11 cap? I'm really a noob when it comes down to radeon since I used only nvidia in the past. Ive got the

large adress mod (i think) its labelled "enbseries_skyrim_v0092patch5"

ps sry for my english in my first post, I was at school and the teacher was comming :P

I use 11.11, will install it now, btw what is 11.11 cap? I'm really a noob when it comes down to radeon since I used only nvidia in the past. Ive got the

large adress mod (i think) its labelled "enbseries_skyrim_v0092patch5"

ps sry for my english in my first post, I was at school and the teacher was comming :P

11.11 cap 2 is the latest Crossfire profile pack from AMDs site. This gives you the latest Crossfire application profiles

The large address mod is here : http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1013

This is good to hear! While a proactive approach might be better, sometimes bugs at release can't be prevented, and I'm at least glad to see it didn't take AMD to much time to get the issue resolved!