MW3 Coach Needed

t0asty

ahaha, I just came across this looking around at IT jobs in the area and I had to share it with OCC.

I am currently looking to hire a coach to help improve my FPS play in general, but with the more specific goal of helping me with MW3 on Xbox360. (PS3 players are not wanted.)

You must be playing the game regularly and on a borderline professional level. You must have an active XBL gold account as well as COD: Elite. You should be well-versed in Search and Destroy, as that is my primary game type, but I am also interested in getting help with respawn, so it should not be exclusively what you play. Your KDR must be 2.5 or higher and you must be willing to play online with me to verify your skills prior to meeting. You must be willing to come to my house and watch me play while critiquing and refining my technique. If you can come up with "homework" exercises and a plan for improvement, you will be considered first. 420 friendly is a plus.

The pay is $15/hr with a 2hr minimum per session. I would probably want you to come once or twice a week depending on how effective of a coach I believe you are.

Serious inquiries only, please. Thank you!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cpg/2712221261.html

$15/hr? Like, seriously?

For $100/hr I'll turn you into a pro.

I would assume that a "pro" player probably wouldn't have a very high-paying job as it is, so $15 might not be that bad! Lol.

Only on CL. Atlanta is less than 2 hours from me...