Post your Keyboards!

El_Capitan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a Logitech G19 :) Perfect for checking Afterburner temps while gaming as well as checking the temps during heavy OC benching :) Overclockers dream ...

17696.png

productpage_mercstealth_big.png I love this keyboard and will get another just for backup. It can do most things any Logitech can do and I have been using the "Dedicated Keypad" for many years now and am quite skilled and comfortable with it. My fingers dont fit well on a regular keyboard for gaming. The dedicated pad has always been the answer for me.

That Deck looks awesome! It makes me wonder, will the letterings fade over time? If the backlight shines through the keys, I can't imagine the lettering fading.

The lettering cannot fade because it is not printed. These keybaors use double injection molding. The lettering is a clear material with the black keycap molded over the top. Thus nothing to fade.

My only gripe with the Deck is that if you're going to have an FN key, have it on the left side and not the right side of the spacebar. Minor gripe, that, though.

I agree with this and have passed along to Deck that they should in futurer revisions kill on the left side Windows Key and replace it with the FN key.

Some nice keyboards in this thread.

Mine is a DELL SK-8110. LOL its 11or 12 years old, not many letters left on. Still runs like a champ though. Its had drinks spilled on it, it has years worth of lunch crumbs and dust bunnies in it, been dropped, stepped on and generally abused, still runs like a champ though.

EDIT: Wrong Model number.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

Same here. I really like the keyboard as well as the feel of the keys. I know my roommate hates the noise but I do not mind it at all :evilgrin: The number pad "6" key requires extra force the first time you hit it in a while but after the first press, it works like a champ. Very odd and I will look into why it does this later but for now I love this keyboard :thumbsup:

For me, it isn't the 6 key on the numpad but the + key. Hitting it directly in the middle will cause it to get stuck, while hitting it at the bottom edge is perfectly fine. Only key I've had an issue with on my BlackWidow Ultimate, but I don't really use the numpad + key all that much.

imm0rt41, perhaps this will interest you?

Razor Tarantula (Membrane )

Quiet, quick, and never has had one issue!! I probably wouldn't spend as much as I did on a keyboard again even though this has easily earned it's price tag...though most likely I never well because I don't see this thing ever dying.

This is a great typer, great gamer, and comfortable.