capthowdy575

Thermaltake armor case mod build log

Well I've started to mod my thermaltake armor case Its coming along nicely. I'm wanting something different then most I can never own the same thing as anyone else it drives me crazy. so with out much more delay here are some sexy case pics for you to drool over ;p.

new tool

2011-11-22182151.jpg

Before

2011-10-08193315.jpg

2011-10-08193332.jpg

2011-10-08193154.jpg

2011-10-08193359.jpg

everything out

2011-10-08200933.jpg

2011-10-08200917.jpg

2011-10-08200959.jpg

2011-10-09011434.jpg

2011-10-09001923.jpg

2011-10-09011452.jpg

Edited by capthowdy575

Please fix images.

Also you should paint the interior black.

Edited by Black6464

Please fix images.

Also you should paint the interior black.

everyone does black its so over done. I'm thinking something along a burnt metallic orange with anodized red and flat black or a high gloss black in some parts the entire case is going to be derivited so I'll be able to paint each part the color I want.

Are you repainting it?

yes everything is getting painted also the holes for cables will be covered with tubing and neoprene to give it a nicer look.

everyone does black its so over done. I'm thinking something along a burnt metallic orange with anodized red and flat black or a high gloss black in some parts the entire case is going to be derivited so I'll be able to paint each part the color I want.

Neat! :popcorn:

Looks like you had about 4 families of dust bunnies explode in the before pics lol.

yeah with all my other hobbies and work I haven't really didn't have time to keep up on things. but now that summer as ended and most of my summer hobbies have come to a end I have some time lol. but now I have winter hobbies come up lol

Make sure you file the holes to make them smooth and lightly roughen the existing paint with very fine sandpaper before repainting it. Also, they make rubber gaskets to finish off the holes you dremmeled.

Make sure you file the holes to make them smooth and lightly roughen the existing paint with very fine sandpaper before repainting it. Also, they make rubber gaskets to finish off the holes you dremmeled.

:cheers::withstupid: