Sign in to follow this  
Stonerboy779

Skyrim: What is your favorite shout?

So what is it?

Do yoy like forcing people back would you rather freeze or burn them with your voice?

Let us know.

For me it is, or was when I was laying my mage, the fire breath shout. Very effective when running dungeons, as it would burn and force enemies to stumble when I used it. I always waited till they where close and boxed in by walls ect.

I am yet to decide what it is for my new assassin.

Unrelenting Force. If I get into a situation where it's close range, I can just shout them back and put a few arrows into them, usually killing them by the time they get close enough to touch me again.

Well seeing as I am 27 hours in and have only unlocked two different shouts, I would have to say the first 3rd of unrelenting force :teehee:

I tend to lose myself in Bethesda games, playing for hours and hours doing nothing in particular. I frequently take walks around the landscape and enjoy the scenery, which isn't very productive in terms of leveling up since I avoid combat, but that's how I get so far into games like these without accomplishing anything.

As a Dual-Casting mage with little defense, a maxed Unrelenting Force is the most useful to me.

Even if I was a tank I'd still use it, just because its fun to watch bodies tumble through the air or knock people off cliffs :lol:.

As a Dual-Casting mage with little defense, a maxed Unrelenting Force is the most useful to me.

Even if I was a tank I'd still use it, just because its fun to watch bodies tumble through the air or knock people off cliffs :lol:.

If you like that cast firebolt when you aer next to and facing a dragon skeleton :teehee:

I am thinking that slow-time will probably be best for my assassin.

If you like that cast firebolt when you aer next to and facing a dragon skeleton :teehee:

I am thinking that slow-time will probably be best for my assassin.

Read "firebolt"

Now reading Harry Potter.

I've actually found the Marked for Death shout (have all three pieces of it) quite handy.

I need to experiment a bit more with the ones I have though.

I've actually found the Marked for Death shout (have all three pieces of it) quite handy.

I need to experiment a bit more with the ones I have though.

Never tried it... Might tho

Just got animal control and want to see just what I can control :evilgrin:

Hey iskout at your age I would have thought you could find something more challenging to read :P

So what is it?

Let us know.

Full Ice Form is pretty fun!

Hey iskout at your age I would have thought you could find something more challenging to read :P

They may not be hard reading but they're good books.

Full Ice Form is pretty fun!

They may not be hard reading but they're good books.

They may be be good and I agree however things like Stephen kings dark tower series or frank herberts dune are great :happy:

Ice firm ftw my favourite shout when I need to piss bolt from something that will kill me. Only good when I was low level tho.