Corsair 500R White Edition Mid-Tower Chassis Evaluation

Nemo

I will reserve final judgement for when I can get my hands on one but this looks like a nicer case than the 600T. I love the cubby tray at the top! A feature I wish every case had. BTW Jim looks are important, the features of cases are pretty typical now with most cases having great features for building. Looks are the way a case can stand out and the White with Black acent look is a nice trend.

I will reserve final judgement for when I can get my hands on one but this looks like a nicer case than the 600T. I love the cubby tray at the top! A feature I wish every case had. BTW Jim looks are important, the features of cases are pretty typical now with most cases having great features for building. Looks are the way a case can stand out and the White with Black acent look is a nice trend.

I wasn't trying to disagree. The appearance is always among the most important aspects of a case because that's what you and anyone else will see. If I came off as mocking or sarcastic, I'm sorry; it was not my intent. Though I do find it a little humorous how "pretty" was in all caps.

I have the graphite version of the 600T and I still prefer it to the 500R. I like the way the case looks but I still like the feel and ease of the 600T.

I wasn't trying to disagree. The appearance is always among the most important aspects of a case because that's what you and anyone else will see. If I came off as mocking or sarcastic, I'm sorry; it was not my intent. Though I do find it a little humorous how "pretty" was in all caps.

Well...it was PURDY!!! lol. That and I get tired of writing the same things in reviews. After reviewing a bunch of a cases in a row they all start to sound the same to me. "This is a case, this is what it does." I at least try to keep those of you who read a bit of it somewhat entertained. :thumbsup:

Well she really likes the way it looks. :lol:

har har WACO. :glare:

Well...it was PURDY!!! lol. That and I get tired of writing the same things in reviews. After reviewing a bunch of a cases in a row they all start to sound the same to me. "This is a case, this is what it does." I at least try to keep those of you who read a bit of it somewhat entertained. :thumbsup:

I know what you mean; just look up my items on graphene. Occasionally I can find a way to fit in something entertaining to me, but often it's a joke that only I will get. First two to come to mind are the William Castle reference in Feeling the Games we Play which has a link to explain itself, and the "in fifty years" comment in Graphene Boosting Batteries is actually a small reference to my book, which itself is filled with references to even more things.

I did try to have some fun with the Superluminal Neutrino Paper Submitted to Journal item though. I asked bp9801, but wasn't clear with why, to post a comment before I published the item, saying I misspelled word. Would have been great if he had and the comment's timestamp was before the item's.

Thank you for entertaining me with the PRETTY! You succeeded.

• 2 weeks later...