Sign in to follow this  
dupp

what tv to buy ?

Hi all! I'm looking for a high-end 32"-37" led-lcd tv any idea where i could find one ? (i need a website that ships in canada)

I already looked on newegg, ncix and tigerdirect and i didn't found what i want.

I am usign a Samsung 5500 series LED with my PC currently and will say it looks great. It is a little on the pricey side now that I think about it. The TV in my living toom is a 46" LG 3D LED and the picture on it is wonderful as well. That I think was a better price over all compard to the Samsung.

Not only what your budget is... but can you elaborate on what it is you actually want?

Dot point would be nice

ie - i want it to have-

- at least one hdmi connector

- a dvi r vga connetor

- in needs to be slim

- i dont want one thats silver

ect.

Not only what your budget is... but can you elaborate on what it is you actually want?

Dot point would be nice

ie - i want it to have-

- at least one hdmi connector

- a dvi r vga connetor

- in needs to be slim

- i dont want one thats silver

ect.

600-700$ maximum

A good brand/durable (no vizio lol)

LED backlighting

Hdmi connector (2)

Not silver please ><

Slim and 3d if its in my price range

32 to 37 inch

Or just give me a website, don't give yourself a hard time finding one for me..

Edited by dupp

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN32D4000-32-Inch-720p-Black/dp/B004NHGTYC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1321985825&sr=8-4

I have this Samsung 32" for my dorm. I was very impressed by the build quality, the back is entirely metal instead of the usual plastic, and 720p football looks great. I also like the simple bezel and lack of random contours, it's just a rectangle. The stand is also very heavy/sturdy. I know it's very under your budget and you'd probably want 1080p, so I'm not recommending this specific model necessarily. But you'll be happy with any Samsung on par with this line or above.