JJDARK21

cooler for haf x and asus maximus iv extreme z

hi guys so i have a haf x and a asus maximu iv extreme and i wanted to buy a prolimatech genesis but after seeing the pains that takes to remove ram after installing it with that cooler im thinking of buying other one so what cooler do you guys recommend me that has performance like thermalright or prolimatech megahalems and with this 2 requirements that it will fit in the case without removing the side panel fan of the haf x and that doesnt obstruct memory ram as i plan to install 4 modules 16 gb on my build

How about the CoolerMaster V8 spec's here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103055

I am running the V8 on an Asus Sabertooth X58 LGA 1366 socket Mobo and the mobo is set into a CoolerMaster HAF 942 Tower and there is enough horizontal head clearance for the cooler even with my side panel including its very large cooling fan and shroud. According to info at the link I provided it is compatible with LGA 1155 socket which I believe is what your mobo has.

You may want to check the link out. I have experienced flawless performance from the CoolerMaster V8

Good luck!

Get a closed loop water cooler like the Corsair H50 or H100.

:withstupid:

Get an h100 an it will fit right where the 200mm fans in top are. Get an h80 and it will go right where the read fan is.